The products were packaged well inside the box with lots of multi-coloured packaging peanuts. The individual items that were not already wrapped in plastic came wrapped in tissue paper with the fragrance handwritten on.
I also received a free extra of an air freshener for the car.
- Rhubarb & Custard Bath Mallow
- Pina Paradise Bath Mallow
- Strawberries & Dreams Brulee x 2
- Lime Blossom & Lavender Brulee
- Miss Tangleberry Bath Buttercup
- Twin Peaks Bath Buttercup
- Rhubarb & Custard Bath Blaster
- Rhubarberry Butter Loop
- Buckets & Spades Cocoa Swirl
- Totally Tropical Bath Creamer
- Sunkissed Shimmer Body Butter
The total cost of this order £36.95 with free delivery included.
Below: how utterly cute are these? The colours and the addition of flowers, ducks and hearts are so pretty. I wish some clever scientist had invested sniffovision so that you could sense the amazing smell too!
The products in this photograph were a free gift for spending over £35. At the time of publishing this post the offer is still available here.
Now the most difficult part for me is choosing which to try first! Have you tried Bomb Cosmetics? What is your favourite?