- One bottle of Enhance is sufficient for 32 200ml glasses of water!
- One glass of Enhance water costs less than 8p. This means that if you consumed your 8 recommended glasses a day the cost would be less than 63p. A bottle of soft drink costs at least double this amount!
- Now for the calorie conscious amongst us, there is only 1 calorie (yes, one!) in a glass of water flavoured with Enhance, which compares very favourably to a whopping 78 in Coca Cola.
- There are four flavours to choose from: Apple & Blackcurrant, Orange & Passion Fruit, Lemon & Lime, and Strawberry & Kiwi.
- Made with real fruit juice. No artificial colours or flavours.
- No added sugar
- Small bottles allow easy transportation for drinks on the go.
- Spill-proof valve means it won't spill in your pocket, handbag or briefcase etc.
Enhance donates money from each and every bottle sold to Just a Drop, a charity working towards providing clean drinking water across the globe. Further, Jill (the founder of Enhance) and her partner Jamie are motivated and dedicated fundraisers who recently raised £1430 by walking the West Highland Way.
This has really touched me actually. They are a new and small (but growing) company but they have made this commitment. I only wish that more companies would jump onboard and think about people, rather than counting their profits, and the world would be a much better place.
My children enjoyed Enhance very much and loved the idea of creating their own 'juice' but did comment that it is not as strong as cordial. I explained to them that Enhance is a flavouring for water and not a cordial; it adds a natural hint rather than a full artificial taste.
The photograph shows my 7 year old daughter flavouring her water on a train. The packaging allows a perfect squirt each time.
I gave a bottle to parents who were traveling to visit family which entailed a five hour car journey. My mum is a frequent purchaser of flavoured water, usually Volvic's Touch of Fruit as she says it quenches her thirst and does not leave an aftertaste. After trying Enhance she told me that she couldn't believe how powerful such a small amount was, how the flavour was really fruity and how much she enjoyed it. My mum (a former nurse) also commented that my dad enjoyed it and had been drinking quite a bit in the hotel. She added that she was happy his liquid consumption was healthy water and not beer! Haha.
I have long had a problem consuming water. I just don't like the taste and truthfully trying to force down several glasses each day simply won't happen. I want the health benefits listed below but motivation is really difficult. I have tried adding cordial to water but find that after a glass or two that the taste is very sickly and I don't want anymore.Enhance isn't sickly like cordial and during my first testing day I drank five 300ml glasses! This has continued each day and after one week I am starting to notice my skin looks clearer and I feel more energetic. However this might sound, I feel like I have been given a confidence boost and motivation to improve myself further.
I read up some of the benefits of increased water intake and found it astonishing. Here are some of the more important ones...
- Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Flushes Out Toxins
- Improves Skin Complexion
- Boosts Immune System
- Natural Headache Remedy
- Puts You in a Good Mood