My Degustabox for March 2014 has arrived...
There are products suitable for breakfast and dinner as well as a selection of snacks and drinks. In my honest opinion, I do not think that the range of products is as good as previous months but I am not overly disappointed.
The contents of this box are suitable for my whole family. My husband is vegetarian so the pasta and sauce will only need basic vegetables adding to make a family meal for example.
I have never tried Paella in my life! I think I am put off by sights in Spain of huge Lobsters sitting on top of rice but this one suggests using chicken...I can do that!
- Drink Me chocolate chai latte £2.55
- Drink Me tea latte (Sachet) £6.50 for a multipack of 20 (33p)
- Moma! porridge RRP £1.50
- Moma! porridge with cranberry &raisin RRP £1.50
- Tyrells popcorn RRP £1.80 for a multipack of 6 (30p)
- Organico pasta RRP £1.49
- Organico pasta sauce RRP £1.99
- Shaken Udder milkshake RRP £1.89 for a multipack of 3
- Schwartz Flavour Shots Tagliatelle x 2 RRP £1.40 (£2.80)
- Schwartz Flavour Shots Paella x 2 RRP £1.40 (£2.80)
- Mexican Dave's nachos RRP £1.00
In all honesty, I am not sure whether I think this box is value for money or not. A couple of months ago, I did find Amy's Soup through Degustabox which is now my absolute favourite! With subscription services, I suppose a cost should be put on the experience received by subscribers. Degustabox have provided an excellent service and do appear to think carefully about the contents of their boxes. I give the firm a 10/10 for their efforts, communication with customers and choice of courier. I give a 6 or 7/10 for actual value received.
Have you tried any food boxes? Do you think that they are value for money?