- The brush is a fantastic shape, it is flat and broad. It holds a lot of polish so be careful when applying that you take off any excess first.
- The polish is thick and creamy in consistency and one coat provides pretty much full coverage. Two coats is perfect.
- The staying power is quite frankly incredible! I have paid ten times the amount and not had such a beautiful, long lasting result.
- The polishes come in a beautiful rainbow spectrum of colours. There are 48 Colour & Go polishes available on Wilkinson's website here and even more if you include Effect and Gel polishes.
- Essence polishes are a steal at just £1.59. This is the in-store price but online they are priced at £1.60.
Essence is available in-store at Wilkinson's and online. There is currently a three for two offer across the brand so stock up whilst you can! If you take advantage of this offer and purchased all 48 Colour & Go polishes it cost just £51.20...
Have you tried them?