- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Hollywood' RRP $19.90 here £11.63
- OFRA Pressed Eye Shadow in ‘Bliss' RRP $15.00 here £8.77
- Lashem (2ml) Lash Enhancing Serum RRP ($70.00 per 3ml here) $46.00 £26.88
- So Susan Flutter Mascara RRP £14.95 here
- So Susan Dual Brow Powder RRP £11.95 here
- The Teashed 4am Tea (20 bags) RRP £3.50 here
- Weleda Body Lotion in Sea Buckthorn RRP £15.95 here*
- Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow RRP £10.50 here*
*extra items included - see explanation below
Total RRP of my 8 product box this month is £104.13!!!!
I have found So Susan products can be quite hit and miss. They seem to be really overpriced for what they are and I would never pay full price for any So Susan products. My fairly large collection (8+ products) has completely come from beauty boxes and a goody bag from the Clothes Show last year. It's not that they are awful quality or don't do their job but I have found other products, which are price comparable, are better.
Always very grateful for food and drink products as extras! This white tea is naturally low in caffeine which means that it can be drunk anytime and will not keep you wide awake at night, hence the 4am name. It tastes really nice too.
The Weleda Body Lotion was apparently an extra freebie for the first 400 subscribers this month - yay! I should point out though that this product does have a short use by date of August 2014. This isn't a problem: I opened and started using it immediately and have felt the benefits already! This is my first full sized Weleda product and I am really impressed by the packaging and the quality of the lotion.
The Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow was also an extra freebie for three months continued subscription to Love Me Beauty. I got the same pencil, in the same colour, last time I met this criteria so this product is a bit meh. I can always pass it on I suppose.
Love Me Beauty boxes are available here for £10.00 (& £2.95 postage).
Have you tried Love Me Beauty? Which edition did you choose?