Each Baked Palette features 10 gorgeous baked eyeshadows so you can achieve a flawless look whenever, wherever. The silky and blendable formula of our Baked Eyeshadow provides smooth and even application with each sweep of colour. Baked in an oven, these eyeshadows offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. Infused with active key ingredients Jojoba, Rose, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting and shimmering colour can be worn wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation, offering a variety of gorgeous eye looks!
1. I had slight issues with the first white colour which I found was quite chalky.
2. Nice champagne colour. This doesn't show up very well on my skin here but it looks really pretty on the eye.
3. The pink (third) shade is really pretty. It contains a fine silver glitter to highlight the eye.
4. & 5. Shades four and five are okay but not brilliant. They require a fair amount of layering.
6. 7. 8. 9. & 10. It was the final five colours that really made this palette for me! Just look at how amazing they look on the swatch!
Being baked these eyeshadows can be used wet or dry. To use wet dampen a soft but stiff-bristled brush slightly in cooled down, boiled water and apply as you normally would. A wet application will pick up more powder than dry and will usually result in a darker, more vibrant shade which is particularly good for the waterline.
I would strongly recommend wearing an eyeshadow primer. ELF sell a glitter primer which prevents creasing and helps the fine shimmery glitter in these eyeshadows to stay in place for much longer. The primer is available here for £2.50.
The palette and her gorgeous sisters (California, NYC & Seattle) are available here for just £10.00 each.
Have you tried any of the baked palettes?